Enabling advanced capabilities through integration
At Ricardo Defense, we believe the key to enabling advanced capabilities of complex systems is through Integration. Systems Integration at Ricardo Defense is accomplished through our expertise in Model Based Systems Engineering and Software disciplines that include System Architecture, System Decomposition, Requirements Development, and Interface Design.
Ricardo Defense’s experienced technical teams are applying their Systems Integration expertise to some of our military’s most advanced initiatives in personnel and platform capability improvements, including:
- Mission command network modernization
- Unmanned vehicle systems
- Secure wireless communications
- Soldier augmented reality
- Platform digital twins
- Condition based maintenance, and assured position, navigation, and timing (A-PNT).
Our experienced technical teams can provide support with integration of:
- Security-Enhanced MDD (S-E-MSD)
- Common Interface Management Service (CIMS)
- Mobile Fuel & Energy Management (MFEM)
- Digital Log Book (DLB)
- Product Peformance Management (PPM)